Case Study India, Bangalore
International telecommunications company
To Operate the services of Real Estate of 28 sites. Some sites are 24×7 operations, Factory, Labs and Corporate Offices across 14
238,906 Sq. Meter or 25,70,627 Sq. Ft
Scope of Work:
PAN India Services which consists of, but not limited to- Technical
Operations, HK Operations, Transport Services, Front Offices,
Procurement related to Real Estate, Finance Services, AMCs,
Vendor Management, Admin Services etc.
Advantage to client:
• Energy Saving across India.
• Targeted Savings Achieved.
• Implementation of CAFM system, Use of technology to enhance efficiencies.
• Enhanced FM operations
• Top management commitment, meeting matrix linked to KPI’s.
• Fixed fee contract- 3+2 years
• Energy Bureau
• Asset Management through software (Concepts)
• 3% reduction in energy consumption