- Managing M&E scope of the operations to ensure the quality and deliverables within the stipulated time.
- Support operations by managing the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing installations & all Civil maintenance within the facility.
- Manage shift schedules and ensure availability of manpower 24/7.
- Implement and oversee the pre-emptive maintenance program to reduce the risk of sudden failures of critical equipment.
- Assist in providing comprehensive facility, contract and procurement management for technical services to the client.
- Maintenance of the logbooks, checklists and PPM schedules for all M & E installations.
- Manage Downtime/ Breakdowns.
- Adhering 100% to our HSQEE policies and ensure Personal / Equipment Safety & Environment Protection.
- Adhering 100% to our Energy Management Policies.
- Qualified Electrical engineer with valid electrical wireman or supervisor license.
- Experience in building operations for minimum of 3 years.
- Strong technical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in supervisory role.